Memphis Neurosurgeons. World Class Results.
Thank you for visiting our website. Our neurosurgical practice is devoted to compassionate, conservative care and necessary surgical intervention. We pride ourselves on using the latest, most innovative techniques available. Recognized as one of the leading neurosurgical groups in the region, our entire staff is dedicated to providing you with the information you need to make the most informed decision regarding your care as well as a treatment plan you understand.
Both Dr. Brophy and Dr. Lovell are Board Certified Neurosurgeons. Our tenured team of registered nurses, patient coordinators and administrative staff are equally committed to a standard of excellence in meeting your needs.
Our clinic offers specialized treatment in the following areas:
- Microsurgery for Ruptured Lumbar or Cervical Discs
- Anterior Diskectomy and Fusion for Cervical Disc Disease
- Decompression for Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Complex Lumbar Instrumentation and Fusion
- Craniotomy for Tumor, Aneurysm, and Trauma
- Carpal Tunnel and Ulnar Nerve Decompression
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
We invite you to contact us with any questions or comments you might have. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today or use the Request Appointment scheduler.
The Brophy & Lovell Neurosurgical Team
Brophy & Lovell Neurosurgical Clinic
1325 Eastmoreland Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
Phone: (901) 726-5300
Fax: (901) 726-9053